IP Surveillance Security Cameras
ComSAT AV has affordable, professional IP camera solutions for your business. Internet protocol surveillance cameras offer the following benefits:
- Easy to Use: intuitive interfaces allowing you access from any device
- High Resolution Imagery: IP cameras are digital end-to-end, which provides up to 25% more resolution than analog cameras. IP camera systems can deliver 30 frames-per-second of real-time video.
- Future Proof: IP systems are easily updated for new capabilities and compatibility to keep up with emerging technologies.
- Secure Transmissions: IP video systems encrypt your data from end-to-end.
- System Integration: IP camera systems team with your existing alarm systems. Many can be integrated with lighting, environmental and access controls for a virtual presence anywhere.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: IP camera systems can leverage your existing cabling and computer network infrastructure, which often reduces the cost of installation to more than half of an analog systems.
NVR Remote Access
ComSat AV will integrate NVR remote access into your system. This allows users to remotely connect, view, and control the IP camera’s live video by accessing NVRs on the network. With ComSat AV’s NVR remote access system integration, you will be able to connect using your smart phone or tablet.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Thermal imaging cameras are unique in video security applications in that they employ a sensor technology that produces consistent, stable images in any lighting condition, even total darkness, by detecting the thermal radiation (heat) and emissivity of everyday objects. This technology is particularly useful in detecting people and vehicles and is the leading solution, in combination with analytics, for perimeter protection.
ComsatAV is proud partner of Hikvision to provide our clients several options in thermal imaging camera technology that will change the way thermal cameras are used. Models feature bullet and dual sensors designs in fixed and PTZ configurations. Standard features include embedded analytics, temperature measurement and fire detection.
- Fixed and PTZ Models
- Bi-Spectrum (Thermal with Visible) Imaging
- 384×288 and 640×512 Resolution Models
- Temperature Exception Alarming, Standard
- Advanced Fire Detection
- Dual-use Applications
- Critical Infrastructure
Contact us or call 866-582-3081 to receive a personal consultation. Our experts will review the best options for your CCTV and IP camera needs. Read more about our security options at Comsat AV here.