Cell Phone Boosting for Commercial Buildings.
Boosts All Carriers Simultaneously.
No More Dead Zones in Your Commercial Building
ComSat AV solutions ensure people are able to use their mobile devices in all parts of casinos, office buildings or any commercial buildings. Mobile devices are critical tools for productivity, job performance, and life safety. We ensure they have mobile access – anytime, anywhere.
How Does a Cell Phone Booster Work?
- Your exterior antenna communicates with cell towers close by.
- Our boosters amplify the cell signals from the antenna.
- The interior antennas broadcast the signals throughout your office or business.
Works With All Networks
Improves Your Experience
Boost Data and Voice
ComSat AV commercial cell phone signal booster solutions improve cell signals inside large commercial and industrial buildings. Never miss a call again.
- Commercial Cellular Signal Boosting Indoor Coverage Solutions
- Powerful, fast, simple, no more dropped calls
- Improved call quality and data speeds indoors
- Staying connected with smartphones and other digital devices is a necessity in today’s world. In order to handle the needs of today’s mobile society, your business needs the ability to stay connected regardless of your physical environment.
Comsat AV specializes in helping clients overcome the challenges of building cellular reception problems. We provide single or multi-carrier DAS solutions to optimize the indoor cellular signal.
ComSat AV sells and installs in building DAS (Distributed antenna system) applications supporting all carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and any other GSM, CDMA, 3G, and 4G cellular signal.
ComSat AV will customize a cost-effective in-building wireless cellular repeater solution specific to your own venue and application. We design and install cellular repeater systems / DAS applications to boost cell phone signal in buildings smaller than 20,000 square feet to well over 500,000 square feet, in a variety of industries, throughout San Diego.
Our carrier-approved indoor coverage solutions seamlessly bring the outdoor signal inside – ensuring your wireless devices work reliably indoors where they are being used more often.