Great Cell Phone Coverage in Your Building
Commercial Signal Boosting in Orange County
Cell Phone Boosting for Commercial Buildings.
ComSat AV solutions provides cell boosting installations. We ensure people are able to use their mobile devices in all parts of casinos, office buildings, or any commercial buildings. Mobile devices are critical tools for productivity, job performance, and life safety. We ensure they have mobile access – anytime, anywhere.
How Does a Cell Phone Signal Boosting Work?
- Your exterior antenna communicates with cell towers close by.
- Our boosters amplify the cell signals from the antenna.
- The interior antennas broadcast the signals throughout your office or business.
Works With All Networks
Improves Your Experience
Boost Data and Voice
ComSat AV commercial cell phone signal boosting solutions improve cell signals inside commercial and industrial buildings. Never miss a call again.
Comsat AV specializes in helping clients overcome the challenges of building cellular reception problems. We provide single or multi-carrier passive DAS solutions to optimize the indoor cellular signal.
ComSat AV sells and installs in-building passive DAS (Distributed antenna system) applications supporting all carriers including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and any other GSM, CDMA, 3G, and 4G cellular signal.
- Commercial cellular signal boosting indoor coverage solutions.
- Powerful, fast, simple, no more dropped calls.
- Improved call quality and data speeds indoors.
- Staying connected with smartphones and other digital devices is a necessity in today’s world. In order to handle the needs of today’s mobile society, your business needs the ability to stay connected regardless of your physical environment.
Passive DAS Solutions
- We evaluate, design and install
- No need for approval
- FCC approved
- Works with all carriers simultaneously with one system
- Increases cell phone coverage
Construction materials used in buildings, such as cement, brick, and steel, often block a cell signal transmitted from a cell tower, limiting or even completely barring the signal from entering the building. A cell signal is frequently blocked by physical obstacles that are between a cell tower and a building.
No. Our commercial-grade cell signal booster kits are approved by the FCC to work on all carrier networks in the U.S. You do not need permission from specific carriers to use our antennas and boosters.
Works on all U.S. carrier networks, on any phone or cellular service.
Approved by the FCC.