Comsat AV is proud to announce that we are now the premier suppliers and installers of PDiswing arm mounts and patience entertainment devices in San Diego county. The MedTV14 is a 14” arm-mounted patent HDTV.
The medTV14 arm-mounted display reduces neck, back and eye strain by allowing patients to position the device for their viewing comfort. The medTV14display is equipped with MPEG4 and Pro:Idiom giving access to more HD channels. It’s simple touch keypad easily controls volume and channels.
Superior Viewing Experience
The medTV provides a high-quality viewing experience in close proximity to the patient. 14” or 19” display placed near the viewer is equal with a 90” TV screen across the room.
Clean design with safety in mind
The medTV is designed for infection control. The full glass front and antimicrobial plastics help limit HACs and are durable for rigorous cleaning.
- UL Listed, low voltage, widescreen HDTV
- Dolby Audio
- Easy access to favorite channels with direct entry channel buttons
- Front headphone jack minimizes noise and keeps the floor/unit quiet
- Extended panel life, designed to last more than 7 years when powered on 18+ hrs/day
- NEW RF-HEMiSTM or easy USB cloning makes TV set-up and updates quick and simple
- Password protected set-up menus prevent patients from altering settings with IR remotes or remote control phone apps
- Channel aliasing and remapping allows facility to customize and simplify channel line-ups
- Compatible with PDi swim arms or available as VESA 75 x 75 mm mount resulting in a mounting solution for any situation
Centrally manage medTVs using the RF-HEMiS Head-end Management Integrated TV System.