Attractive audio-visual, data, and power connections for conference room tables & podiums
Connectivity Modules provide a means of connecting audio, video, control, and computer video sources into your Audio/Visual presentation system. They are designed for installation in a conference room table, podium, or anywhere computer audio, video, and communications connections are needed.
Pop Up Connectivity
With a custom tabletop surface. The top of the unit is your own rectangular or round table cutout, so that in the up position you have unequalled AV connectivity, and in the down position you have an elegant and perfect match to your own table.
Tilt Up Connectivity
Compact interconnect solutions designed for mounting into tables, podiums, or other furniture as part of a presentation system. Inputs are accessed by pushing down on the top cover allowing the units to “tilt” open.
Under Table/Podium Connectivity
Essential when AV connectivity needs to be hidden or clear of the work surface. These solutions provide another viable option when the tabletop surface cannot be cut for in-table solutions like the Tilt-N-Plug or Pop-N-Plug solutions.
- Product Feature: KanexPro HDSC12D Switcher
- Don’t Let Your Analog System/Equipment Become Obsolete: A Digital AV Solution for Fitness Centers & Sports Bars (ZeeVee HDb2312 12 Channel Modulator)
- Holiday Season: The Perfect Excuse To Pamper Your Customers
- 7 Tips To Improve Your Restaurant’s Service
- Office Boardroom – Independent Financial Group